What is PixParty?
PixParty is an affordable photo booth alternative for your next private, social or corporate gathering. It is like an open photo booth, a mini studio with backdrop and studio lighting, run by a professional photographer. It is openly visible to all your guests, which will encourage them to get involved. The digital SLR camera is self-operated by the user via a remote control, and the images is instantly viewable via a 13” screen. And this is the secret of a PixParty, it is the instant visual display of images, which creates laughter and encourages further participation. It is so much fun, and so addictive, that even the most shy will want to take part!
PixParty Setup with Resulting Images
Kids or adult Birthday parties, Hens nights, Girls nights-in, Lingerie and MakeUp parties, Fancy dress, Christmas parties, Anniversaries, Reunions, Corporate, including Team building, or any kind of get-together. It is also a great idea for a min studio session just for you.
- Open photo booth / mini studio
- Set up and overseen by professional photographer
- User operated via remote control
- Instant visual display
- Unlimited images during your booked session
- Host receives web size images on disk / USB stick for free distribution amongst all guests
Payment type: Direct deposit | Cash
- PixParty2 $500 – up to 2 hour operation
- PixParty3 $700 – up to 3 hours operation
- PixParty5 $1000 – up to 5 hours operation
Payment type: PayPal
- PixParty2 PayPal: $525
- PixParty3 PayPal: $735
- PixParty5 PayPal: $1050
PixParty Terms and Conditions
- Indoors Only! It is not suitable for outside.
- Location of the setup must be in an enclosed environment near a standard 240V power outlet.
- Minimum floor width is 3 meters. Ideally this should be as much as possible, around 4 meters.
- Minimum floor length is 3 meters. Ideally this should be 4 meters.
- Minimum 2 hours operation.
- A Booking Fee of $250 at time of booking is required to secure your date.
- The Booking Fee is not refundable if you change your mind, however the booked date can be changed to a mutually convenient future date as long as it is within 3 months of your original date of your event.
- Booking Fee will be refunded if another PixParty of equal or higher value is held on your cancelled date.
- Final payment is due one week prior to the event.
- Deposits and Final Payments can be made via Cash, Bank Deposit / Transfer, or PayPal which allows Credit Card Payments. Please note that Payment through PayPal attracts a 5% surcharge.
- Access to the Venue must be granted one hour before event starts to allow set up.